These are our top five favorite dishes that you can enjoy while playing on your Sport Court. Are you gluten-free? We have five recommendations for you too!
1. 1st Quarter: Before you play on your new court from Sport Court, grab a Turkey Ranch Club Wrap. In just 10 minutes these wraps are ready to enjoy. The perfect healthy start to add while playing on a Power Game surface court, that reduces fatigue as well.
2. 2nd Quarter: A great dish for the entire family is a 7-Layer Bean Dip dish. This mouth savory dip is loaded with refried beans, homemade guacamole, diced tomatoes, green chilies, shredded cheese, olives, and topped with salsa. This energy building dish will leave you running up and down the court.
3. Halftime: It's time for lunch, prepare Crispy Baked Honey BBQ Wings during the 1st half of the game, so everyone can enjoy these savory wings at the Halftime break. Freshen up with a drink of Watermelon Agua Fresca. Sport Court advanced technology Lateral Forgiveness, which is included in Power Game, has you set to play an entire game without putting any stress on your joints.
4. 3rd Quarter: A taste of some BLT Pasta Salad calls for a timeout. This dish is a wonderful add to the backyard table. With a 20 minute cook time and a gently toss it's all ready to go.
5. 4th Quarter: As the shot clock winds down enjoy sweet treats, Strawberry Brownie Skewers after a full day of play. These skewers are an easy clean-up too, similar to the little maintenance that's required for your court, one sweep is all you need.
Enjoy Gluten-Free Sandwich Wrap Bread for some batting cage power :
Have a spoon of Gluten-Free Mac and Cheese to unleash a hole-in-one:
Eat these savory Gluten-Free Chicken Enchiladas to serve up an ace:
Savor Gluten-Free Pepperoni Pasta Salad, and you'll be high flying on an in-ground trampoline.
Finish with a slam dunk of Gluten Free & Vegan Churros.
While you're preparing one of these amazing side dishes call today to start designing your court.
For more information call (800) 296-5566